1. Propose and implement sales strategies to ensure sales growth of the Key Accounts he is responsible for.
2. Track receivables in order to ensure prompt collection and debt level which it is admissible by NAPCO.
3. Introduce new and maintain highest number of NAPCO products to ensure that all portfolios are available and present in all his key accounts in a manner that reflects brand market share.
4. Propose to his management and/or client, plan and execute activities (promotional, quotations, purchase orders, delivery requirements, contracts, special orders, etcâ€¦) as applicable to ensure sales growth.Â
5. Monitor sales, merchandizing activities, prices, payment terms in his accounts in order to ensure the proper implementation according to the yearly contracts/quotation (as applicable).
6. Build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with clients in order to ensure smooth implementation of sales activities.Â
7. Implement call-cycle visits to ensure the following:
Â· For Retail clients
- Generate orders according to their minimum and maximum stock level.
- Fill the daily orders and follow-up on their processing at the clientâ€™s end - Follow up on previous orders delivery with central warehouse for prompt delivery For AFH clients.
- Perform inventory counts at clientsâ€™ store.
- Generate and process Sales orders with the Clientsâ€™ representative.
- Follow up with Customer Services on orders delivery.
8. Prepare a professional presentation (power point) to introduce clients to new items (when needed)
9. Conduct Market visits with Marketing team in order to agree on tactical action plans and follow-up on their implementation.Job Details
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Industrial Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|