solutions for measuring, collecting, storing and using information for the production of Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals and other domain and integration of 3rd party systems, custom development when required. Responsible for owning outcomes and supporting MES business in a high-growth environment.
• Perform high level technical analysis activities, such as requirements gathering and gap analysis of user requirements
• Define MES solution architectures and develops detailed design specifications.
• Define functional requirements through client interviews, documentation analysis and Work Flow Process Mapping.
• Provide expert knowledge and experience to estimate the technical effort required to implement complex MES solutions.
• Responsible for technical deliverable during the entire lifecycle of MES solution development projects.
• Actively participate on a technical project team, ensuring that effective relationships are built and maintained .
• Proactively engage with customers in order to define the overall technical approach for MES solutions.
• Maintain technical skills and knowledge continuously updating them.
• Proactively report on project progress against schedule
• Manage and report on adjustments to scope, schedule, and issues
• Participate in strategic and tactical planning sessions
• Assist existing customers in problem resolution and help define future opportunities with those customers. Provide Sure Service support to clients under contract.
Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Software Development / Application Development (IT Software)
MES Developer MES Engineer OPC DCOM SCADA C programming MES applications Manufacturing Execution Systems TFS Team Foundation Server VSS OPC OSI PI OOP