1. Preparing the Annual Budget for the Operation Department
2. Represent the Company at local level on operating issues Prepare annual budgets for the Business involved and review variances on a periodic basisÂ
3. Develop & maintain positive & productive working relations with Divisions, ensuring support divisions remain focused on store operations.
4. Work in liaison with HR team to ensure current & future Operational needs of the Market are met. Set overall Country recruitment targets, reviews in conjunction with Area Managers, eg: Manpower planning, mass recruitment, induction training activity
5. Ensure consistent application of Store Operating Procedures across all Divisions, or for assigned brand clusters
6. Work with Brand team across all brands to identify opportunities, plan recovery, re forecast Business Plans & to share Best Practice
7. Report on cross brand implementation of operational standards & processes in collaboration with brand Business Directors/Managers
8. Ensure the day-to-day operational activities of the field Operations teams are adequately covered, ensuring brand-operating standards are maintained and all trading hours are covered.
9. Ensure consistent application of brand operating & visual standards
10. Lead major change & property development projects in the Market, e.g. Mall developments, store openings. Apply project management expertise coordinating brand, Property & Support Division activity throughout the planning, development & completion phases.
11.Support new brands/Business initiatives during the preparation & launch phase in the Market, e.g. resource planning, training, property project liaison compliance with local regulations.Job Details
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Food & Beverage Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|